Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Working from Home (and Break)


It is nice to be able to work from home - I don't have to take a shower first thing in the morning to go to the office by a certain time and I can utilize my time (going to the gym in the middle of the day or eating lunch at 11:30 if I wish) wisely.
Since my living room is very hot (I can't control the temperature), I moved my desk to the bedroom, which has my favorite view in my apartment. I made a hot apple cider with cinnamon stick. I did not drink any kind of fruit drinks warm before in Japan, but I sometime like to drink it warm especially during cold months. You can buy apple cider at any store, but I like the one sold at the farmers' market in Borough Hall. The taste varies time to time depending on the apples they used.
Feels like it is winter, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment