Monday, December 21, 2009

Snow Storm Weekend



It was snow over the weekend - Saturday afternoon through Sunday morning.
I had a haircut appointment on Saturday in East Village so I met up with my friend - Brendan for lunch to catch up. We were originally planning to go to a Japanese restaurant, but that restaurant was closed. Since we did not have that much time and did not see that many choices in the area,we went to Curry-Ya on 10th despite I cooked vegetable curry on Friday. I had seafood curry while B had dry curry. It was OK but nothing special... I wish we went to a Ramen store next to this which I was craved for.

Sunday morning, when I opened the drape, it was beautiful outside - maybe 8 inches of snow. There were strong winds over night so some of the snow was blew out from the fire escape. On the way to and from the gym, I took some pictures - dogs and kids were the ones enjoying this winter wonderland most.

No comments:

Post a Comment