Sunday, December 20, 2009

We are Penn State...

I know it is not as big as football or basketball, but Penn State has dominated women's volleyball last three years. Yes, THREE years. Last night was the final against No. 2 seed Texas. Penn State came here without any loss this season (37-0) - as a matter of fact 101 straight wins since 2007 September which is longest strike in NCAA women's any sports history. (102 after this final)
We lost the first two sets, so I thought OK this was it. Oh boy they came back to tie to 2-2 and the final set was something to watch. Final point was made by our ace killing their ace, which was very dramatic ending.
I can't believe I am so into Penn State, by considering I did not know where Penn State was located when I applied over 10 years ago, but now I am one of the biggest fans.
We are - Penn State...

1 comment: