Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter Vegetables Cooking












As I promised yesterday, here are the pictures of the results I cooked by using the vegetables (and meat) - Daikon (Japanese, even though they said Korean radish) with pork belly, Kabocha pumpkin, and Sato-Imo (not sure what it is called in English but it is another type of potato, like Taro in Hawaii) with dried mushroom.
Each has a different taste, even though ingredients I used for them are pretty similar. The method and the time for cooking are pretty different.
All came out very nice and we can eat them throughout the week. Actually 2nd or 3rd day is better than the day you cooked. Don't forget I have their Kimchi this week, so I don't think I need to cook anything anymore till Friday. I like cooking but I like to have a break during the week (like my idol Ina says...)

No comments:

Post a Comment