Friday, December 18, 2009

Wonderful Cruise - 2












We were on the ship entire day on the 2nd day... Woke up late and had breakfast delivered to our room. It was very nice outside and we had a terrace, we had it at the terrace - like a movie.
Constant ocean sounds and unbelievable blue colors - the sky and the ocean matched to the food - pancake, eggs, bacon, and on and on...
We did not do anything special during the day (did we???) but hanged out on the pool side listening to the music, ate lunch and snack (our dinner was 8:30, so we needed snack time every day). Oh wait, we participated in the gym class - total body conditioning. I go to the gym often so I didn't think I was out of shape, but boy it was a tough class and I was glad that it was only 30 minutes.
It was a formal night (black tie optional) - some people were wearing black tie paired with a formal gown, like stars on the red carpet. I wondered what size of luggage they needed to carry...
Guess who was waiting for us at the room when we came back? A dog wearing sun-glassless. I heard/saw about this but it was very creative to make an animal shape out of towels along with the glass we left at the room.
Next stop - Jamaica, which I will talk about tomorrow so stay turned...

No comments:

Post a Comment