Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Sister's Birthday

It's this time of year already.
December 9th... my sister's birthday. I have sent a card to her (and she has received it), so my work is done, but I just wanted to say "happy birthday" in public place.
I love December before Christmas when you can see the people from Vermont selling the trees on the street - in this case Montague st. in BH. When you get off the subway train and step outside, the first smell you have is this fresh green smell... There is nothing more refreshing smell than this. Personally I have never decorated the tree in my apartment in BH, but my building does (and did this year already on the first floor).
A little more than two weeks till Christmas - have you decided what you would get from the Santa this year yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment