Sunday, September 20, 2009

Spending Sunday in Seattle


After full day of rain, it cleared today, so I decided to head to the downtown Seattle, which is 15 minutes away by driving.
I had a special place in mind - doughnut place I found a few years ago by accident. No breakfast this morning and left the room around 8:30 (I have not fully adjusted to the time yet, so I still woke up around 7 AM this morning.)
It was crowded as it should be for Sunday breakfast. I wanted to try old fashion but did not expect to have THREE of them - chocolate grazed, raspberry grazed, and pumpkin grazed.
I loved them all (I don't tell I finished all of them there or not though), but chocolate was the number one. I got latte whose form was very firm and pretty as you can see in the picture.









After having a good breakfast (at least for me but not sure for my body...), I headed to Pioneer Squire area. I liked this area because there are old buildings and famous book store, which was closed unfortunately.
I tried to catch a ferry to an island (30 minutes away), but it just left and I did not want to kill ONE hour for next one. I was still able to get a great view of buildings and famous stadium where Ichiro plays baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment