Saturday, September 5, 2009

Final Beach Day

I know I said that beach season for this year was over, but since it was really nice today (Saturday), we decided to go to the beach for the last time this year.
It was not too hot or cold, and a few clouds prevented from sunburn, even though there was barely wind. Since I posted a few beach pictures last time, no picture...

Remember I love the BBQ joint on the way home? Yes, we went to
our favorite joint called, Famous Dave's - it is a chain but it is really good. They serve french fries to dip the BBQ sauces for tasting, which is free and fun.












We had a coupon for desert and we ordered pecan pie for free. It was
impossible even for us to complete all three, so we took home pork rib and pecan pie.

On the way, we took the bridge to the Bronx. You can see many people were enjoying the last days of summer on the water.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the name. There is one in the theater district. I hope to try it out. Brendan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that. I bet it is more expensive than that in Long Island, but it is worth the try. Their burger which has pulled pork on top of beef with BBQ sauce is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete