Saturday, September 19, 2009

Outlet Shopping and Koren Food



This title does not make sense that much, but this is what I did today (Saturday) in Seattle. It was supposed to clear up but it seemed like a typical Seattle fall/winter weather - drizzling rain all day. I headed to the Outlet center 30 miles north of Seattle to buy shoes for rainy day like today, and some others. Yup, I was only supposed to buy the shoes but ended up more than that, but not too much.
When I came back to the town I am staying in, it was already 1 pm and I was hungry for KOREAN. I heard this place from the lady working at a Japanese food restaurant. I ordered the same menu as usual - Tofu soup and Kal Bi (short rib)... They were not as good as the ones in NJ we usually go, but it was very decent and I am sure I will go back there again to try something different next time (it could be tomorrow or some time next week...)

No comments:

Post a Comment