Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bergen Bagels



Another bagel lunch today... It was supposed to be one of the best in the city (or at least in Brooklyn). It is called Bergen Bagels.
We had pumpernickel bagel with LIGHT sun dried tomato cream cheese and sesame bagel with white fish salad and tomato. I have never eaten white fish salad - it did not look pretty actually, but it was delicious (if you like fish) and I will order again someday. Sun dried tomato cream cheese is my favorite filling. I used to do that at Ess-a Bagel as well for lunch.
Since it is very close - a few subway stops or 10 minutes drive, I am sure we will come back again. I took FOUR extra bagels for tomorrow's breakfast and for freezing for some other time.
Aren't they looking delicious and mouth watering?

2 comments:

  1. Bergen Bagel is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, but it could not beat Ess a since it is a bit smaller side and not as chewy as it can be...

    ReplyDelete