Monday, September 21, 2009

The Rest of Time in Seattle on Sunday


In Pioneer Squire, I found very interesting store - skirt store for GUYS. I know it is common to wear skirt among Irish, but it did not seem that this store is only for Irish. I heard that there are some kids start wearing skirt in Japan as well... The person inside was actually wearing skirt... Very interesting.
I drove a few miles north to University of Washington campus. They had a football game on Saturday and they beat University of South California (ranked #3) as a huge surprise. I was glad that I did not plan to visit there yesterday, since I bet it was crazy after the game, like we had at Penn State. Even it is only a few miles away from Seattle downtown, it totally feels like a segregated college town - one main street with shops and restaurants, and students houses/apartments all over. I noticed that they have very interesting football stadium (open two sides and only two sides have seating areas/wings).
You could feels like you got back to school time when you were walking on one of these streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment