Friday, September 18, 2009

Feel the Fall in Seattle


Sorry it took so long to post another one this time. I have been in Seattle for several days and so busy on work.
It feels like the same weather as that in NYC, but I found that the trees started turning the color already. They are very pretty and I really feel that the fall has come (bit sad, since it was summer till several days ago.)
Another picture I took when I was driving - it was pretty dangerous by considering that I usually don't drive in NYC. You can see a mountain which is called "Mount Fuji in Seattle". It was really beautiful in my eyes, but it does not look that much in this picture. I am sure I will have another chance to take a shot better.
I will stay in Seattle this weekend, so you will see more about this beautiful city, so stay turned...

No comments:

Post a Comment