Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring or Summer?

It has been really warm in NYC.
Today I think we hit above 90 degrees, yup 90 degrees. Some summer there were only a few days hitting above 90, so you know how hot it got today.
BUT, it is not too hot - my apartment is still very cool - I think an old building takes a time to adjust to external temperature.
I took a walk after the dinner today - so many people were still out and all the restaurants had outside tables, which were full with people. After being outside for 15 minutes, I started feeling the allergy attacking me (even though I have been taking medicines), so I gave up and came back home.
Trees and flowers are still in the spring mode, so it is very strange - pale and fragile greens with blooming spring flowers.
One more picture I forgot to upload. We eat smoked salmon this time of year (some people know why), and this was this year's version. Fairway has the best smoked salmon in NYC - do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment