Sunday, March 28, 2010

Avatar

Have you seen the movie Avatar?
Today was a perfect day to watch a movie - rainy Sunday.
I stopped by at the donut store to grab snack before heading to the theater. It is 160 minutes after all, and I did not want to get hungry during the movie. Simple old fashion with coffee. There were many families having their Sunday breakfast there. Since it is close to Easter (I think it is next Sunday), girls tend to wear very pretty dresses - maybe it was on the way to church.
On the way to the shop, I took this picture. I think I posted a few weeks ago, and it is how it looks now. Beautiful isn't it?
Movie was quite entertaining. 3D really works, even though I did not care that much about the story line. I don't know that was actually acted or all CG? Do you know?
Anyway, after sitting in a dark room for a long time, obviously I was hungry. I did know where to go - Korean place AGAIN.
But this time I did not order something typical. I asked a waiter - nice Korean girl, and she recommended short rib soup... It was really good - not too spicy so you can enjoy the side dishes more... It looks a lot, and it was a lot, but everything, I mean everything came to my stomach... I guess I don't eat dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment