Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good Eats

After the gym, I stopped by at the farmer's market to buy pretzels - since I mainly work from home, I can go to the gym anytime during the day. I usually go in the morning though. They come only once a week, while there are THREE farmers market a week. You can buy a whole - 3 for $2 or so, or you can buy broken ones by weight, which is much cheaper and you need to break to eat, so it is actually easy to eat broken ones. They have with sold and without, and I like it without. Even it is without salt, I can still taste a bit of saltiness.
I needed something sweet as well, so I stopped by at the bakery close to my apartment. I buy the apple pie for Thanksgiving every year (I like cooking but I am not a baker) from this place, and I bought the same - crumble topping today, but just a slice.
Both were yummy. It is not a good idea to have these goodies in the apartment all the time in terms of diet, but I have been working out (or at least going to the gym) all the time it should not be too bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment