Saturday, February 6, 2010

Good Food in Japan

I am back in Japan for vacation. Personally winter is the best season to fully taste what Japan offers - great seafood, vegetables and pickles...
I spent a few days in Tokyo before heading to my hometown. I had several meals with my friends (every meal was shared with some friends), but I only took pictures at this restaurant - Miyazaki prefecture regional cuisine.
I am not that big fan of raw fish but I love cooked fish. This time we had two types of fish and a variety of vegetables - more like to be Spring vegetables but they already service them even it was still February.
Roasted bamboo shoot with Fuki (Japanese wild vegetable) miso paste.
Fat/Thick green asparagus with Koji miso paste.
Aren't they look beautiful and yummy?

No comments:

Post a Comment