Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Work and Pleasure in the City



I needed to go to the city (midtown) today on business. It was cold but not as brisk as it had been with clear blue sky.
I had lunch at Japanese restaurant - Oyster fries. To me, Oyster is winter specific seafood and I only ate fried ones when I grew up, even though I enjoy eating raw ones during summer now... It was overwhelming amount, but they ended up in my stomach without any problem.




MetLife building, standing next to the Grand Central station and at the Park avenue start was very beautiful under the blue sky, isn't it?










Another pleasure in the city was Junior's cake. They are famous for their cheese cake, which I like. I usually buy their carrot cake - their cream cheese filling is unbelievable, but today I tried something new - it looks like half cheese cake and half chocolate cake. It weights more than ONE pound... I can't believe all goes into my stomach but I know it can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment