Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Baby is Working AGAIN...


I know it is just a laundry machine, but it is not "just" in NYC.
I could not find an article or statistics, but I think it is less than 20% of household in NYC owns laundry machine in the apartment (condo/coop). Bigger apartment buildings tend to have laundry room(s) in the building, but not that many brown stone houses have the facility in the building. Solutions? - usually you need to go to a laundry mat - which could be several blocks away.
Lucky me, I have one in my apartment and I can do anytime (of course reasonable time during the day) I want without paying $$$. It could be $20 or so for one week or more if you choose to use wash&fold service.
It had an issue for a week or so, but now it has been fixed and is working beautifully. I, a kind of neat/clean freak, can't live without this baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment