Friday, January 15, 2010

Trip to Philly



I was in Philadelphia for a day on business (not in the downtown though).
Before leaving I checked places for dinner - of course that is the most important things when you are going for trip, either private or business.
I found a great BBQ place close enough to the hotel. I have "things" for BBQ. Of course I love Japanese style, but I love Korean and American - wet, dry, rub... you name it.
It was more to BBQ joint than restaurant, so I decided to bring it to the room. I had pulled pork (1/2 lb.) and two sides - collared green and dirty corn. I love southern cooking like dark greens. On top of standard TWO sides, I added the third - cornbread. Its top was crispy and the body was very moist.

Good home away meal, even though it is not that much fun to eat dinner at a hotel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment