Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunday Korean Meals

After eating heavy food (steak, and huge cake) on Saturday, we wanted to eat something "light", plus it was rainy all day meaning no grocery shopping.

Lunch - Korean style noodle (this is just my take of Koran cold noodle), which I could have hard boiled egg, but again I wanted to have "light" meal. On the way from Philly on Friday, I stopped by at my favorite Korean grocery store (H Mart) to buy a bag of (yes a bag of) kimchi.





Dinner - Boiled pork belly (I know it was supposed to be "light" right, but I boiled it so all the fat was supposed to be melted away) with Korean hot sauce made with the red paste, vinegar and green onion (thank to my friend, I found out what the red paste I had in my refrigerator was). It was really good and I think I can use this sauce for chicken and others in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment