Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend in NYC and Back Seattle

It is always good to be back home even it was 90 degree with high humidity this weekend.
We went to the beach on Saturday as usual. Many people but not overly crowded. This season, we have never faced super crowded beach for some reason. Maybe people have started spending their money on the vacation and not coming to local beaches like us...
Anyway, spending a few hours just not do anything but enjoying the sound and breeze was just we needed - especially after taking over 6 hours of flight from Seattle on Friday.
Home cooking as usual, but much lighter side - cold noodle (So-Men) with roasted chicken and summer vegetables.
Sunday was already the day me going back to Seattle - less than 72 hours staying in NYC, but it was still worth the trip. I am not sure where it was but I saw pretty interesting view from the window. There were only one house per squire area and I was assuming that they were farm fields or something like that.
Very cool here - around 70s with no humidity. What a difference...
BTW, I started using my new phone - Droid Incredible (yup I am not iPhone user...) I think the pictures came out really nicely. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment