Thursday, July 22, 2010

Good Day and Bad Day

This is a typical lunch these days in Seattle (not outside every day as it is not SUNNY every day yet - where is the SUN???)
Salad... I know it sounds boring, right? Not really here. I have tons of selections - vegetables, beans, nuts, chicken... usually with vinegar and olive oil - so I can control everything. I am trying to eat all vegetable requirements at lunch so I feel OK to eat anything for dinner. (I still watch what I eat, even though I can't/don't cook here in Seattle)
Here is my bad day - this morning. Yup this was my breakfast. I usually eat cereal but I was not in the mood today. I was planning to eat this cake for desert over the week when I bought this, but it was still sitting there this morning and I was like I have to eat this otherwise it goes bad... Good news it was not too bad AND it is a carrot cake, so I am eating vegetables,right? This means the title should have been "Good Day and Good Day"?

No comments:

Post a Comment