Sunday, July 11, 2010

Seattle Life

It is so different here in Seattle from NYC or Tokyo.
This is where I have been eating the lunch these days... Yup it is not a hotel but an office under the blue sky. I know the summer in Seattle is short but still it does not get any better than this. I tend to take a longer lunch time to enjoy the weather before going back to the desk, which is not too bad either (I can't show the picture here I think).
This weekend, I went to a famous burger joint - thank to SOMEONE who found this place for me. It is not at the heart of Seattle city but many young kids were enjoying the their burgers under nice weather. Cool menu board... So many combination and for me as beginner I just chose pre-configured burger - SMOKEY.
Oh boy, I should have chosen 1/4 pound patty instead of 1/2 pound.
Look at this gigantic burger. Not sure you can see this but it has more than 1/2 pound of bacon along with beef patty. Along with this, I had banana pie shake freshly made out of vanilla ice cream. I was planning to go to my favorite ice cream shop after this but there was no way to do nor to eat dinner tonight.
It was good but I could share this with someone not by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment