Wednesday, July 7, 2010

On the Way to Seattle

Weekends are always too short even a long weekend, like this time.
I was already on the way back to Seattle on Monday afternoon. This time I took connection flights at Chicago. There was a couple hours of layover there. I think I was here more than 10 years ago when I went back to Japan from Penn State (obviously no direct flight from Penn State). It is a pretty airport design wise, but it was HOT.
Lucky I was upgraded to the business class (thank G. my status due to many business travels) this time too, so at least I was able to enjoy a glass of wine and meal (and freshly baked chocolate chip cookie). Not too bad but still tiring to travel for more than 6 hours to across the country.
Very close to Seattle, I was able to see the mountain almost fully covered by the snow even it is already July.
90 degree in NY when I left, 60 degree in Seattle when I arrived. I heard that it was not a great weekend weather wise in Seattle, but it got better and now we are hitting 70s and 80s. It is still dry and in the morning you can still jog without sweating like crazy.
Stay tuned for more entries from Seattle...

No comments:

Post a Comment