Sunday, March 14, 2010

Another Round of Eating

Ok, even after eating pig (Cuban sandwich), I was already hungry this morning.
Even before taking a shower, I put some clothes on and headed to Top Pot, just a couple of blocks away. After browsing the selection, I decided to go with maple glazed old fashion along with cinnamon sugar ring and chocolate old fashion. Yes, three donuts. Actually I was not able to finish three for breakfast so the left over will be my mid day snack or tomorrow's breakfast. At the counter, one lady was smiling, and I was not sure why, but I recognized that she was the one helped me select 14 donuts on Friday.
I thought I would try a burger place I wanted to go, but it was a bit too much to eat after TWO donuts, so I decided to go to a Korean - I know I was eating pork again and a lot... This place is not really good but decent... better than Japanese served by Korean or Chinese.
Don't worry I went to the gym in between the meals so I can eat them without ANY guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment