Monday, November 30, 2009

Dentist and Bagel???












I had a dentist appointment this Sunday afternoon in Mid-Town. In my mind, Mid-Town means "Ess-a-Bagel". Even thought it is not that close - like a good 10 minutes walk, I stopped by at Ess-a on the way back.
As usually (I know always I order this even though there are hundreds of filling they have), I ordered sun dried tomato Tofu with multi-grain bagel. If you have been following me on this blog, I have been eating "Bergen St. Bagel" these days since it is much closer and easy to go during the weekend and we have been satisfied with theirs, TILL I had Ess-a today. There is no comparison in my opinion. Ess-a's bagel is twice the size, which I believe retains the moisture/chewiness while it is VERY crispy outside, especially bottom half. I am not sure I can go back to Bergen St. anymore after realize there is a huge difference between these two... I ate it outside at the park since it was another warm weekend and the Manhattan skylines were so beautiful today.
Besides this sandwich, I bought FOUR extra cinnamon raisin bagels with raisin walnuts Tofu spread... They were SOOOOO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment