Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday Cooking...




Enjoying the full weekend in NYC. The last time I had full weekend in NYC was in September - I needed to travel on Sunday or I was in Seattle over the weekend, so it was so nice to enjoy two full days.
We went for lunch and I got pulled pork sandwich side with French fries and coleslaw. They serve the food on the frying pan which I thought very interesting even thought it was not hot...
I found the remaining of fall on the ground where the glass was still very green.
We cooked Suki-Yaki for dinner by buying meat at one of Japanese grocery stores. As you can see my base is miso - not typical soy sauce. Our home used miso for Suki-Yaki so for me this is how it should be.
We started playing Wii - don't ask me why we got Wii... We don't play game usually but Wii is so much fun and I can feel the muscle ache on my right arm today...
We need to buy more games.

No comments:

Post a Comment