Sunday, November 1, 2009

Another Weekend in Seattle












Not able to go home in Brooklyn Heights this weekend AGAIN, so I spent the weekend here in Seattle.
Almost same routine as last weekend -
Ice cream on Saturday - called Muddy River, chocolate base with caramel and walnut. It was REALLY good. There was dark chocolate with white chocolate tips, but I decided to go with caramel, which I like more over white chocolate.
Since it was a great sunny day Sunday, I stopped by at the market after having doughnuts as usual. Many tourists and everyone seemed enjoying the weather outside by munching foods... I could have had some seafood but I was not hungry at that time.
This should be the last weekend staying in Seattle, but I have feeling that I would come back sometime soon - on vacation or on business, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment