Friday, August 14, 2009

Trip to Maine - Part 2/2



Sorry about having a few days since last posting. I was busy once I came back from the vacation and I was actually in Philly for a day yesterday.
Anyway, back to the vacation. Where did I leave last time... I guess I can start from the 2nd day, which was HOT, even though it was much cooler than that in NYC I heard. Of course we went to the beach after the breakfast at the porch. There were already a lot of people but since the beach was so wide we did not feel that it was that crowded. I usually don't go in the water since for some reason salted water gives me some sort of allergy reaction, but this time was a different story - we had a pool only 5 minutes away to wash it down. I really wanted to swim in the ocean but it was REALLY cold, below 60 degree, so going up to waist was the best I was able to do. Overall, I really enjoyed the time at the beach.
In the afternoon, we just hanged out at the pool, which was great - not too hot, not too cold to take a nap.
Since lobster is so famous in Maine, we needed to have some, even though we are not a big fan of it. Lobster rolls with rum punch - a good combination to finish the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment