Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Shooting in Brooklyn Heights

This is a bit old picture but I totally forgot to post this topic.
Since the buildings in Brooklyn Heights are so beautiful - in and out, and the park gives the best view of Manhattan, Brooklyn Heights is often used as TV and movie location. This time I ran into the trailers who were shooting a popular TV show - Gossip Girl on WB at the Packer School, a famous private school in Brooklyn Heights. Unfortunately I was not able to see any actors this time, but I heard that there were shooting some scenes for this upcoming season at the inside of the school.
Beside of this shooting, I ran into a movie by Twilight star and a hit TV series Ugly Betty was there the other day as well.
You can run into the actor/actress living in this area and they are not snobby when you say "Hi".

2 comments:

  1. Which actor/actress did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not see anyone on this day, but I do see Kyan Douglas at the gym all the time, when I go there in the morning. I heard that he lives in BH.

    ReplyDelete