Thursday, August 20, 2009

Great Article - Brooklyn Bridge

(Sorry no picture today since I have been busy on the work)

I am not sure I have mentioned about the bridge - Brooklyn Bridge here yet, but there is a great article about the trip from Manhattan to Brooklyn Heights in today's the New York Times.
When I have friends/family from outside of the city (international and domestic), I usually invite them to cross the bridge. My itinerary is different from the one in the Times and it starts from Brooklyn Heights.
After having a cup of coffee and pastry (outside) or toast (at apt.), we start our walk towards the bridge - don't eat too much breakfast because there is a goody waiting for you at the end of the bridge.
Enjoy the spectacular view from the bridge while walking over it - while many people start from Manhattan, and they can't enjoy the view as much as MY route.
After close to 30 minutes of walk from my apt., it is time to head to China town for Dim Sum.

I have to take some pictures of this route sometime so you know what I am talking about...

No comments:

Post a Comment