Friday, August 28, 2009

More about Bagel


Since the bagel was so sensational, I needed to split the entries into two.
Essa (actually not Esse I thought) is located on the 3rd avenue between 50th and 51st streets, so on the way back to the Grand Central station for subway ride to the apt., I had a great shot of Chrysler Building. I posted another one the other day but that was from the bottom of the building and you did not see that much about its unique architecture. This time, you can see its beautiful silver exterior.
I had FOUR extra bagels for my pleasure next week. They are so big and I could not pile all four. I individually wrapped them and they are sleeping in my freezer. I am keeping eye on them, so don't even think about stealing them from my freezer.

2 comments:

  1. What do you think your bagels are dreaming about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be a bad dream - my big mouth is chasing them... or good one - sleeping on the comfy bed with cool air... This reminds me that I have to take ONE out for tomorrow's breakfast.

    ReplyDelete