Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hair Cut and Brendan

I had a hair cut, which was postponed by one week, in East Village as usual... It's summer so I went "very short". I think it came out good.
I met up with my friend, Brendan for dinner at a Ramen shop he found. I got their special - Sesame Miso Ramen, while he got Nagasaki Ramen, which is his favorite. Both were very good. He likes to talk so before and without eating it, so he started talking about his friend's (Lindsay) wedding a few weeks back. I know her through him (and she helped me choose my apartment's paint color several years ago) and she is one of the most beautiful people I have met. (I will post her picture here once I get permission from her.) Since she is an artist, it seems like their wedding was very story-telling and a themed one, which could be difficult to understand if you were not there.
After a bowl of ramen we walked several blocks to an ice cream shop, which again he found, for another round of TALK. I got sesame and chocolate peanut butter ice cream, while he got only one scoop of chocolate mint.
It was very much fun to meet up with Brendan.

1 comment: