Saturday, July 25, 2009

Business Lunch


It has been a while since last lunch with my ex-coworker, Jim and Tosh. This time we went to a Chinese restaurant in mid-town close to the Grand Central Station. Tosh chose this because they have OX tail soup noodle only on Wednesday and Friday. It was very tasty - it could be very fatty but the lettuce cut the fattiness of the meat. I ordered with spinach noodle to feel a bit healthier as Jim did too. Having lunch with them is always exciting to talk about their projects and what they are doing in their lives. They give me a positive energy and thinking for my future...
To meet another friend, MH, I took the S train to the Times Squire Station. I don't take this train often, but they had a promotion of some TV series and all the interior was painted for that scheme including seats. I have never seen anything like this, even though it is common to have only one kind of advertisement in a car, but not covering the seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment