Saturday, May 29, 2010

Italian in Bronx

I know that not so many people think you can get good Italian food in the Bronx, but there are huge population there. Our long weekend started with the meal at our favorite Italian in the Bronx.
This time we had appetizer - typical Italian nibbling. Roasted red pepper, salami and beans were my favorite. I usually don't drink but this appetizer made me in a mood to have one glass of wine.
Main courses - clam (a lot of them) pasta with white wine sauce, and chicken with spicy Italian sausage with spicy sauce. Wow it was really spicy not only because of the sausage but there were chunk of hot peppers.
This place is usually packed by locals, but this time was exception. Only a few parties, and they even gave us FOUR people seating. I guess many people were away from the city to enjoy the time outside.
What's next...

No comments:

Post a Comment