Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Weekend in Vancouver 3/3




Where did I leave last entry?
I will start from Saturday afternoon anyway. After coming back from the market, we rented a bicycle to ride the park just NW of our hotel. I have not ridden a bicycle for more than 10 years, but it was fun and had totally different views we had in the city. The air was cool but the sunshine was so warm, and at the end of close to one hour ride, we felt a bit hot even it was in mid 50s.
After great exercises - a lot of walk and bicycle ride, we went for an Italian dinner in the downtown - again 10 minutes walk. On the way, it started getting dark and the sky was amazing.
Nothing special to Vancouver, but we got great pasta dishes to conclude another fantastic day in Vancouver.
I guess I have to make another or two entries to cover entire trip, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment