Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday in Seattle












It was my 2nd weekend in Seattle. I needed to stay here this weekend, since I worked here on Friday, which makes it impossible to go home in NYC and come back for Monday morning.
It turned out a good day. Started off with a jog for 15 minutes. The street I ran is right next to the Microsoft buildings (campus) and there are a lot of apartments building next to it. The leaves started falling off but they were still beautiful.
I drove to the city (Seattle) and hit traffic close to U of Washington where a football game was about start - U of W lost this week. I ended up going to Green Lake - had a Japanese lunch (Bento Box) on the way. It was beautiful and many people were running or walking to enjoy this cool but not cold weather. I could image myself living that neighborhood someday. There were a lot of attractive houses, hopefully $500,000 range not a million dollar.
I needed afternoon snack and found an old fashion ice cream store. I asked a guy serving me the flavor and he said pumpkin, so I followed his advice. It was one scoop but felt like three scoops or so. Look at how bit it was. It was in middle of nowhere are you can see. It reminded me the one at Penn State, but not as good as the one I remember, but pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment