Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Some Pictures




It has been a long time since my last entry... My life is a bit crazy right now - every week or two round trip between New York and Seattle (6 hours flight and 3 hours of time difference kill me), and my current work is very demanding.
First two pictures are the ones took in New York eating English breakfast and lunch. If I don't say this is in New York, you could believe that it is in London. It is located only a few blocks away from my apartment and we have never tried this before. My fish and fries were very crunchy, light and juicy inside.
Next picture (fried chicken) was taken in Seattle on the day I was going back home. I found this Vietnamese restaurant and ordered a typical soup noodle (forgot the name) and the owner of the restaurant recommended this fried chicken which was no on the menu. Very close to Japanese one. Again crunchy outside and juicy inside. I will go back there for sure, but not sure I would order the chicken again, since it was big.
Finally I just took this last picture yesterday at the office currently I am working at. The trees have started to change their colors several weeks ago, but it is peak this week - Red, Orange and Yellow... So beautiful. I think Seattle is one month ahead of New York or Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment