Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday in Seattle


I started the day with a jog again, but a different route - needed to go to a bank. A bit colder than yesterday maybe because there was no sun out. Picture during a run.
Now I don't feel guilty to eat something not too good for me - Donut I meant. I went to my favorite donut shop again. I sat on the 2nd floor this time. This place was originally a library and you can see interesting architecture. TWO donuts - old fashion and grazed donuts with soy milk latte, very nice... For your information, they were my lunch so I did not need to feel that much guilty about it. Do you see a bag in this picture? Yes, I bought one more - chocolate grazed donut for tomorrow's breakfast.
I had a hair cut at one of Japanese salons in international district. She convinced me that I should live in Seattle... It sounded like the rain during the winter is not too bad. Freezing sunny day in NYC vs. light rainy day in Seattle. Not sure which I like more.

No comments:

Post a Comment