Friday, October 8, 2010

Wonderful Dinner

One of my best friends was here in the city from LA.
Where we went? One of my favorite restaurants in the city - Gotham Bar and Grill. This place is not as dramatic as Eleven Madison, but still pretty nice setting.
My main course was pork dish - surprise??? There were two cuts of meat - pork chop and belly... They were very tasty and I liked the greens under the meat. My friend D. got duck and it was very nice too.
Only one desert as we were almost full after the main course. De-constructed Devil's cake. Familiar taste but there were a few twists. I really enjoyed the dinner there - servers were very professional and knowledgeable. And people eating there were fashionable and I felt like I was one of them.
Love you D. and come back to NYC more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment