Friday, June 18, 2010

Korean Town Hang Out

Before leaving the city (I will tell you where I will be in the following entries), I wanted to meet up with my friend B. to catch up. He had some errant in mid-town so we decided to meet at a Korean restaurant on the 35th street at 9 pm. Yup, 9 pm. As I may have had told you before, NYC's night life starts late, but I am so used to have dinner at 7 pm or even earlier than that, so I needed some snack and a nap in the afternoon for this late dinner.
We ordered potato pancakes, rib BBQ, and bean paste cold noodle. I think I have been at this restaurant before, but not sure what I ate at that time. It was just different from what I usually eat at different Korean restaurants, but they were good. I did not that much care about this cold noodle as it was like in soy milk with sesame paste based broth.
We needed some desert, so we walked a few blocks to this frozen yogurt place originally from LA per B. I had mango without any toppings - yup I am not a topping type of guy. It was good to cool down the spicy taste I had in my mouth.
It was fun to be out especially in the weather like this. See you B. later in the summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment