Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hair Cut and Ice Cream

Cloudy typical Seattle weather today - Sunday. It was chilly and I was not able to wear shorts, which I brought from NYC.
I had a hair cut appointment in Seattle at a Japanese hair salon I have been using a few times so far. Today's topic was Ichiro... I guess Seattle is a small town and everyone knows every one, while I have never met someone knowing Matsui when he was playing at Yankee's. It was JUICY stuff and I can't tell everything, but it sounds like his wife is NOT as nice as she looks like. Wasn't that the reason why he married to her - she can speak English. It does not look like that is true either. What a shame... She seems a piece of s***. AND he is very CHEAP guy, even he earn $$$.
Anyway, after this juicy talk, I headed to what else it could be - the ice cream shop. It is actually a bit far but it well worth it. It looks like they will start selling water melon flavor from July. I hope weather coordinates with this summary taste though.

No comments:

Post a Comment