Saturday, June 29, 2013

Back in Brussels

It has been a while since I came down to Brussels for a weekend.
This time, I took a train from Amsterdam central station after work. It took less than 2 hours, which was faster than by car.
As usual, my day started with Ramen at one of shops in town - there are at least two good ones here in Brussels.
 Next stop was Paul, a french bakery you see in Europe (not in Amsterdam unfortunately). Chocolate macaroon for 3 euro. Not as chewy as I would like but still good stuff.
 To digest the food, I walked around the city quite a bit. I hope you can see the difference between the Netherlands and Belgium. The architecture is more similar to France (prettier).
This is one of the buildings at the famous squire. There were a lot, I am a lot of people (tourist). After all it is already summer holiday season (as it is JULY from Monday, while I am still wearing a jacket as it is COOL/chilly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment