Friday, August 2, 2013

Tokyo Stay

After coming back from Hawaii (yes, my trip started from Amsterdam, Japan (just for several hours), Hawaii), and I had four nights in Tokyo.

 Thank to many stays at the hotel in Amsterdam, I was able to stay at one of the most luxurious hotels in Tokyo. Look at the bath room which is see through to living room (yup not to bed room as I was able to have a suite).
The hallway was as impressive as the room itself.
One of the reasons of visiting Tokyo (which is NOT my hometown) is to meet up with friends (and have good foods).
This time they selected a low-key Japanese-Italian place where you can have both fresh vegetables and seafood.
I am always impressed by the quality of the food in Japan. One of the proofs here is the noodle in Tokyo (like $5) was better than $15 here in NYC. WHY???

No comments:

Post a Comment