Sunday, July 1, 2012

Beautiful Days in Brussels

I start the day with this usually at this hotel. I have been at this hotel already several times, so I know what they serve. Try to be healthy by having as much as vegetable even though there are several slices of smoked salmon. Blue cheese is like a spread for the bread as it is very creamy. Now I need to go to the gym to burn some calories before having lunch or snack.
This is Brussels famous corner where at least 10 chocolate stores are located. I simply call it "the chocolate heaven". I have not tried all of them but at least a few. It ranges from moderately to extremely expensive, yet cheaper than buying in Japan I assume.
Good or bad, it is a SALE weekend here in Brussels, and almost all the brands have reduced the price from 30 - 50%. I did not prepare for this, but when I came back to the hotel room, I had an extra bag full with some clothes.
I skipped a big lunch and just snaked from Paul - French bakery you can see everywhere in Paris but only a few in Brussels. Yum yum.
Overall a great weekend in Brussels. Oh wait, I still have a half day here and I am planing to go to a pastry to have a nice European cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment